Saturday, July 16, 2011

Old boyfreind and i still want to date him?

Well first off, I'm sorry to here that. Ok so coming from a guys perspective there's rrally only about 3 things you could do, tell him how you feel(easier sad than done) guys love to hear that there missed, make him jealous by getting a new boyfriend(not the greatest of ideas but he'll probably hate to see that you moved on so quickly, or just simply move on, trust me I'm about your age( I'm 14) and I thought I loved a girl from the bottom of my heart but it turned out I was sorta happy when we broke up :D there are plenty of fish in the see girl! Grab your fishing pole and bait and go fishing! Lol I hope everything works out the way you want it to, email me at bobek621@yahoo.com if you need anymore help.

No comments:

Post a Comment