Sunday, July 17, 2011

I need help getting over this bad breakup please help if you can:'( ?

I have liked this boy since the beginning of the school year and he finally asked me out last Friday and he kept telling me he loved me and he wanted to see me and stuff and I told him the same and then on Tuesday he broke up with me and I sat by a tree and cried for like an hour and then my beat friend brought me into the woods and I smoked some weed so I felt way better for the rest of the night. On Wednesday (this was all last week) I cried all morning on my way to school and all night. On thursday I went into my bathroom and cut myself 37 times on my left arm, 22 times on my right arm, and 14 times on my hip. On Friday I started smoking cigarettes. Nothing I do can make the pain go away. On Saturday I texted him and said that I hoped we could still be best friends (before he asked me out we were best friends) and he said it was ok and so then I was kinda happy. But he never texted me all week and this morning I texted him and I saw that his signature was M.R.A.<3 and I realized he did this to every single one of his girlfriends but he didn't do it for me so I told him I couldn't do it anymore and I was like f*ck you I don need you and I told him not to ever talk to me again and then he was just like ok. And I flipped out more I was like you don't even care you douche and he was like yeah I do. And then I went into my room and cried because I realized it was wrong and I just lost my best friend so I texted him back and I was just like I'm so sort I just need some time I'm having a hard time right now and all he could say was k. So now I'm crying again because I just can't get over him and it's killing me and I don't know what to do and don't call him a dick or an a$$hole or anything kuz he's really not but like I don't know what to do I'm a wreck and it doesn't help that every time I go on Facebook his new girlfriend is all like I love you Jesse your my life you my everything I love you and stuff in every single one of her stattuses and it kills me please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment