Saturday, July 16, 2011

I have a feeling this it is rly spiritual dream?

i was in a snow bed forest running bare foot from like 100 black wolfs i dont know how i was out running them but when i almost lost them i saw like 100 white wolfs running my way i got scared so i buried myself under the snow before they could see me so i wouldnt be noticed and the black wolf started fighting the white and out of now were a wall spouted out of the ground mustve been like 50 feet tall and i was on top and i noticed i was stuck because if i jumped down i knew both of the tribes of wolf would kill me no matter what side i jumped to then out of no-where a gaint white tiger jumps on top of the wall and sleeps with me when we wake up it lets me on its back and it jumps off the wall and easliy outruns the wolfs then me and the tiger go to a cliff with a sunset and i was talkin to him without moving my mouth and then i wake up what could it mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment